Sartori Valpolicella Arco Dei Giovi 2005


Friday night`s selection in Geo`s wine night. From Verona Italy it is a very dry red wine that isn`t to bad in my plebian opinion. Remember.....I`m no wine expert so take it all as a grain of salt.....lol. In truth it was a special one time 1 litre selection being promoted by the NSLC. The price point was good at about $12 Canadian so that was definitely attractive in a non pay week..

The gal working the wine kiosk was taking a couple bottles home tonight as well so we promised to compare notes.

It was a busy week at work but I am gradually losing weight(weighed in under 204 this morning) but getting stronger. Feeling prime. This whole eating smart is working and I`m not having the cravings of the past.

OK....back to the wine. My wife is not working tonight so I have company....which is rare for a Friday night. Guess I have someone other than the cat or plants to talk to tonight.(wink)

Rumor has it Cari and Steve have successfully made it to Aussieland..........way to go kids!

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei