Friday Night.........Raspberry Wine?


Tricked ya! No wine reviews tonight. It was a beautiful day and I did soak up some late efternoon sun but enjoyed a couple beers instead. Knee and ankles feel better tonight but a little beer should help alleviate the pain.(wink).

My raspberry plants are producing fruit so I foraged for some all natural, pesticide free berries.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I originally brought some seedlings back from Mom`s garden back in the 90`s and they have thrived here in my modest liitle garden.Delicious.

Natal Day long weekend here in Halifax. Looking rorward to the club ride tomorrow......nice weather and no need to hurry home so I will enjoy the ride.

Geo

Comments

Cari said…
mmmmmmmmm...fresh picked raspberries from the garden......mmmmmmmmmmm!

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei