Thursday Night Fun



Got home tonight to experience Josh`s 13th birthday party. LOL.....pizza, ice cream cake and adolescent humor.Too funny!

Managed to sneak out at 6PM to catch an "around the basin" ride with some buddies from the club. It was a perfect summer`s evening and the steady tempo was a perfect segue for Saturday`s club ride. Especially for me considering I went for a run yesterday and I am feeling some discomfort today in my ankles, left knee and lower back. I might need to scale back the running until I build up a better base and conditioning. Much of the run was(initially) downhill and I do find that much harder on the body.

Knee is a little tender tonight but didn`t seem to impact my cycling.Lower back is now OK but ankles are still sore. I`ll back off the running till the weekend or next week/whenever the aches are gone. I`m looking forward to the Saturday club ride...the weather looks good and I have no childcare issues. Could be a fun day!

Geo

Comments

Cari said…
Man...Joshua turned 13!!! I like his hair...looks really good on him and is it just me or does Chelsea have that same full on happy smile as Mon?! Looks like fun!
George said…
The Beatles mop head look is back in vogue. I`m more like dad....drives me to despair to see the shaggy look but alas......this too shall pass.

Geo
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to all three of you that celebrated July birthdays! Next time you are home we will have to get a honking big cake to celebrate all three! Think of you often, Love from Carol and personal assistant Sara T. Massey. Take care and hope to see you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei