Personal Best, Oreo Cake and Short Hair.




Although I usually try and fly under the birthday radar I will admit that today I turned forty five. Yippee!(wink). I`m not a birthday "grinch" but rather refuse to be a slave to the numbers, be it age or weight. Chronological age is unimportant as youthfulness is really a state of mind.

The kids had a chocolate Oreo cake for me when I got home and it was certainly not the recommended pre time trial meal but alas......I couldn`t hurt their feelings now could I?(wink) The Thursday night club ITT series continued tonight and I tied my personal best with a time of 14:58 for the 10km hilly course. Not bad considering I had a belly full of cake and ice cream. Sadly we only had 5 riders tonight which was pathetic considering the size of the club. We are in prime vacation time but it is frustrating to say the least. I guess most folk just don`t like to suffer like some of us.

The best part of the day was my son getting a haircut. As you can see in the pic he really does have ears. Priceless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei