2005 Pinot Noir.....It`s Friday Night!


In the glass tonight is a 2005 Sutter Home Pinot Noir. Grapes grown in California`s Napa Valley have produced this decent wine. I have had better Pinot Noirs but for the price this is a great deal. On sale at the NSLC for $10.40. Nice!

The Riverport Duathlon is on Sunday so I`m looking forward to my first Du. Somewhat timid as well as I really don`t know what to expect. My goals are far from lofty....my plan is to complete the race and set a benchmark for next season. This past week was hectic so I didn`t have the chance to train as I had hoped but, perhaps,it was an unintentional taper.I got a ride in Monday and a 4km run in last night. I pushed fairly hard trying to mimic a race pace and did set a personal best.....3.75km in 19:33. I`m far from a fast as my running remains a work in progress.I`ll plan on an easy club ride tomorrow morning.

The weather looks prime for Sunday with little wind, sun and 9c. Bring it on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei