Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 Heartland Tour - Halifax Stage In Pictures

I managed to join in a stage of the 2012 Heartland Tour today doing the Peggy's Cove loop. This was my longest ride of the season and the legs sure felt it post ride. Ended up with 105kms on the computer. Under cool and cloudy conditions there was a good turnout of riders and I snapped some pictures enroute.

They can be found here....

https://picasaweb.google.com/112401180603949940448/2012HeartlandTourHalifaxPeggySCoveStage#

Here were some of my favs......

Bluing it up on Quinpool.


Oregan's Subaru riders up from the South shore. No doubt in my mind they have the BEST team kit hereabouts.Digging the colors!



Heading through Hatchet Lake



KF representing Java Blend


Triathletes were well represented


Great smile!



More great smiles at the halfway point - Peggy's Cove



Heading to Tantallon


Coffee stop at Second Cup heading home.



It was a good day. Got to ride my bike and mix it up with likeminded cyclists. Nice!

No comments: