Rumors


Of my blogger death are greatly exaggerated but my lack of posts is due to the demise of my venerable Dell laptop. It was well used and worthy of praise but after many years of service has finally expired. I am now undecided whether I will replace it as my first foray into smart phones is a definite learning curve but I am liking my Nokia window phone.If I can find workable apps to do the stuff I require I may just stay with a handheld device.Having just uploaded this blogger app this post will be the litmus test to determine if I will become a mobile blogger.

Text uploaded easy enough as did the picture from my Picasa web album. So far so good....looks like I am back in (Blogger) action.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei