It Is Time....

....to get back on the Giant road bike for the first time since the Fall of 2014.


I still love this bike....made even better by Steve's WMD wheels. Still rock solid and yet to be trued. This season should test them further as the hard winter has wreaked havoc on the roadways and I'm currently heavier at 225 lbs. Until the maintenance crews can work their magic most rides will contain a little bit of the Roubaix.

Got to admit I was a little worried about my fitness but after my backside adjusted to the saddle and I got re-familiar with the twitcher handling of the race bike it felt pretty good.



Playing goal in winter ball hockey sure increased my lower body flexibility but I am lacking leg strength. Once the fields dry out I will start sprinting and box jumps to build some lower body power to compliment my cycling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei