What`s up with the name?


Back in 2002 I was slogging along the Bedford highway on my MTB when a paceline of road cyclists passed me, seemingly effortless against the headwind. As they disappeared around a bend in the road I remember thinking..."Now that`s what I need to do!"

After numerous visits to the local bike shops, endless hours educating myself to the world of road cycling, gear , bikes and components I decided to purchase my first "roadie".

After narrowing down my choices it was a decision between a Lemond Alp D`Heuz with a Rolf wheelset or a Devinci Silverstone at a better price and, overall, a nice component package. As I pondered my choice my cycling alter ego was born - Rolf Devinci.

BTW - I chose the Devinci. A company based out of Quebec they make great bicycles and after having my 2001 frame replaced in 2005 with a new frame due to a crack along the bottom bracket weld I can say they offer excellent customer service!

George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei