ITT Official time and BNS Overall Points total.



My official time for the 40K Provincial time trial was 67.58 which roughly translates into 35.5kph. That`s right around where I expected to be for my first ITT.

One lesson learned was the advantage of zooming in your aero position. My aerobars were not the adjustable type so I resorted to cutting them down but never did achieve a good setup. Heading into the 2007 season I intend to replace them with appropriate bars and, hopefully, outfit myself with a skinsuit and aero ITT helmet.

In the perfect world a specific time trialing bike would be nice but unlikely. Never say never tho.....lol.(wink)

With the cancelling of the Wentworth road race the 2006 schedule has come to an end. It was a good year for me with some strong riding in both the Provincial road race, Halifax crit and Provincial ITT.I ended up placed mid pack in the Master B Cat in the overall BNS point series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei