Valencia Castillo Murviedro - Friday Night`s Selection




" A wine of strong Mediterranean character is a blend of carefully selected grapes from local(Spain) varieties Monastrell,Tempranillo and Bobal..."

Once again aspecial weekend selection by the NSLC kiosk at the market. In my plebian tastes I find it a decent wine, in fact, I enjoy it enough I think I will purchase another bottle for the wine rack.


The 2007 club kit order lineup was released today. Whooohooo.....I`m all over the men`s short sleeve full zip jersey. Hmmmm.....a club skinsuit for time trials would be awesome as well. Anyway....see the pic of the long sleeve full zip I picked up last year. Full zip jerseys rock!

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei