Cyclesmith Crit Series - Round One




It was a perfect day for the opening night of the Cyclesmith crit series at Shannon Park. Even though the former military housing base was vacant the streets were in good shape. I rode in the novice/intermediate group for 30 minutes and one bell lap. It was fast, fun and safe with an average speed around 35kph.

I felt good and confident taking the corners at speed and hung with the pack but did get lapped by Gerard, along with everyone else. Mr. W was flying around the course.

I had to get home so opted out of jumping into the intermediate/elite race. Jeanne, Eric, Gerard and Kris all joined in for some additional training. On nights when I don`t need to rush home I intend to do the same. It`s an awesome training opportunity.

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei