Wentworth - Last Road Race of the 2007 Season.

Hosted by BPCC of course. We have the hammer with the last race a pivotal one in which the Cat point champs will be crowned. With the exception of Open Women`s I believe all the rest will come down to the Wentworth placings to determine the point series podium placings.

Since I have only been on the bike twice in 2 weeks I will work the event;initially at registration then as a marshall or wheel car driver. I`m taking my camera gear so, hopefully, I will be able to grab some shots. If we get a last minute influx of volunteers then I should have some good pics to post.

The weather looks prime for tomorrow and the course challenging with rolling hills and some steep ascents in the Wentworth valley. Stay tuned!

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei