Trapiche Malbec - It`s Friday Night!


In the glass tonight is a 2006 Trapiche Malbec. One of the well priced selections from this Argentinian estate it..."...exhibits a lively red color and aromas of plum and cherry.....well rounded and supple." Very nice!

It`s been a long week so it`s nice to finally reach Friday night. Baked a ham for supper so there is lots of leftovers for the weekend and, eventually, a home made pea soup. Very nice!

Other than my son raving at his latest Wii game like it is alive and purposely trying to annoy him and my daughter who is pretending to be Hannah Montana I`m actually chilling out......deciding factor might be the wine.LOL.

Heading to the gym in the morning.....gonna do a cardio day. Spin class and a run afterwards. My shoulder is feeling better but I will avoid the weights since I play hockey on Sunday and it will be nice to actually play painfree. Look out Monday though......(sigh).

Have a great weekend.
Ciao

Comments

Murray Yazer said…
Enjoy the wine, we really like that one.
Cari said…
almost friday again!

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei