Devinci With An Italian Flare - It`s Friday Night!


Happy Friday! In the glass tonight is a 2006 Lamberti Santepietre Pinot Grigio Chardonnay...."a fresh and fragrant white wine...". Very refreshing and fitting considering my Selle Italia cycling jersey arrived in the mail today. So for my photo op I`m drinking Italian white wine while wearing an Italian cycling jersey. I`m such a poser.(wink)

Customer appreciation night at the bike shop is on the 29th, the same day as the yearly bonus so it`s looking good for the purchase of a time trial specific helmet....or maybe a new pair of cycling shoes. I`m starting to get that yearning....as March approaches so does the anticipation for Spring and the 2008 cycling season.

Went to the gym last night and my neck/shoulder is just miserable today.Fortunately I have an appointment with my chiropractor on Monday so here`s hoping he can "snap" me into some semblance of shape.

Off to the gym in the AM, shoulder be damned. This new jersey was just a little snug so I now have a template to motivate me the rest of the winter.

Have a good one all!
Ciao;
Geo

Comments

david santos said…
Thanks for your posting, George.
Have a good weekend
George said…
Thank you David. Greetings from Canada.
Regards;
Geo

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei