Wine For The Soul - It`s Friday Night.


Yes indeed.....it`s Friday night. In the glass(early)tonight is Jost`s 2006 Marechal Foch. One of my favs..."a dry, well balanced wine with a fruity bouquet."

Nothing fancy,smancy here although it did win the gold medal at the 2006 Taster`s Guild Competition. For a Nova Scotian wine this just tastes good and is a good value. I will drink the whole bottle....lol.

Why will I drink the whole bottle you ask? Good question.After a week of NO EXERCISE I`m feeling rather uninspired and cranky. I`m in need of a serious endorphin rush but my continuing back/neck/shoulder issues mean I need to avoid strenuous activity. Rats! I have a third session with my chiro on Monday so have bowed out of hockey on Sunday. That said I may well head to the gym tomorrow morning and do the spin class, albeit with the bar higher than usual to prevent any stress to the body. Gotta say I am feeling much better.....between the sessions and tweaking my work space ergonomics(chair height,PC positioning)I do notice a difference but I need to spin the legs at the very least.

" Hi...my name is George and I`m an exercise junkie."

So I think Mr. Foch and I will just chill out tonight. Wine for the soul.

Geo

Comments

Anonymous said…
A healthy exercise junkie. That does seem to be a better choice than most of the others. Hope you are feeling better and back on track soon. Pain sucks!!!
CS

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei