EPO,Aero Helmets and Navarra Correas....It`s Saturday!


In the glass today is a 2005 Navarro Correas 2005 Malbec....." flavors of ripe plums, cherries and raspberries combine in this generous full bodied wine...". Gotta say I`m really developing a taste for the South American Malbecs.MMMMMMMMM.

Last night was customer appreciation night at Bicycles Plus so my Friday night wine selection got postponed till today.I have a ham baking in the oven and red wine in my glass while I watch the snow accumulate as we are getting hit with a March snowstorm. March is in like a lion but,hopefully,will go out like a lamb.

Picked up a Giro Advantage aero helmet last night to complete my time trial kit which matches the club skinsuit purchased in 2007. Also purchased a cycle computer for my ITT bike which is one bottom bracket away from being ready to be built up.

Also picked up a bag of coffee beans roasted by Java Blend exclusively for Bicycles Plus called the EPO blend, a tongue and cheek reference to the drug of choice for pro cyclists.
"This delicious dark blend is loaded with untraceable performance enhancing chemicals that are naturally released with our patented KICKASS roasting process."

LOL.......to funny! It`s actually a dark roast fair trade certified coffee which tastes awesome and all proceeds go direct to the bike shop`s adopted charity - Street Connections;a registered local charity that provides healthy food to those in need.

Got to the gym this morning for a hammerfest spin class and core work so I can enjoy my wine with little guilt.
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei