Carianna`s Kitchen and Club Rides

My sister who lives in Brisbane has suffered from several food allergies for quite some time so has been on the hunt for recipes. It`s quite the challenge to have a diverse diet when you are limited by several allergies.

Check out her blog at .......

http://cariannaskitchen.blogspot.com/

Nice work sis!

I managed to get in my first group ride of 2008 on Monday. It was -9C with windchill and was a blustery day so I questioned my sanity heading out to Bedford against a stiff headwind. Once at the shop I joined up with 4 others and ended up doing a 50km ride. It was a good early season test and I must say I was happy with my fitness level. The gym work and dietary awareness this winter payed dividends.

I was especially happy with my climb of the Fall River Hill.....not only did I climb it strong(for me anyway) but I was able to accelerate over the crest. Nice!

My ITT bike is now ready at the shop so I`ll be picking that up soon. Now I just need someone to agree to host the Provincial ITT in 2008. Henley luck......get all the gear to ride time trials and no one wants to host any races.....(sigh).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei