Snow? Winter Crosstraining?




The unseasonal mild early winter weather came to a roaring halt today with a substantial snowfall. Yikes. Talk about going from one extreme to another.

Since the gym was closed due to the storm I decided to get my workout by shoveling snow in my driveway, my African student neighbors on the right and my older neighbors to the left.

Afterwards I took a stroll through the local woods on what became a beautiful night. The snow turned into flurries with the temps right around 0C. The trees and bushes were covered in the heavy wet snow that shone in the moonlight.

Have camera will travel...lol. I now think a set of snowshoes would be a prime way to get some winter fitness, if we continue to get heavy snowfalls this winter. Time to take a trip to MEC.(wink)

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei