Friday, April 06, 2007

Forgiveness and Compassion. Happy Easter.



Religious trappings aside(for me)the miracle of Jesus is not in the question of his divinity(does it really matter)but his compassion, inclusiveness and ability to forgive.

"Forgive me my trespasses as I forgive those who trespass against me...". Words to try and live by.OK......Geo puts away his spiritual soapbox.

Have a Happy Easter/Passover.

Pics
Janelle - a club member currently living in New Zealand.
Chelsea and Fluffy(her main squeeze) with the Easter Bunny.

2 comments:

Cari said...

man fluff really gets around in his travels! ;) happy easter geo! are you heading to b'water for dinner?

Laura Blacker said...

You have to go to Bridgewater, George. My Mom told me that your Mom is planning a wonderful dinner on Sunday for LOTS of people. She is probably in her element right now getting prepared. She is probably driving Grammy nuts!