Motivational Kick in the Arse; T de CP, Face Book and ITT`s.

Ok...new month means a new me. Stop the whining and time to get a fire back in the belly. So what if I can`t allocate the time I need to train because of work/family obligations. Guess I need to become creative and adaptive in my regimen.

It was a nice night so I took advantage of my window of opportunity and got out on the bike for a quick Tour of Clayton Park; some Fairview hills, Dunbrack sprints and Mainland Commons criterium practice(fast corners)in just over an hour for 20km of saddle time. I could have got a better workout at spin class but I need to get my comfort factor on the real bike and, to do that, I need to get outside and ride.

Tomorrow Josh has karate and Mon`s not working so I`m hoping to do some Purcell`s Cove hill climbs while he is in class since I won`t have Chelsea to cater too.....lol. The Brooklyn ITT is less than 3 weeks away so I really need to get on the bike. The weekend is looking good weather wise so I`m anxious to spend some time suffering with the fast guys.

Oh yeah....I`m on facebook now as well is anybody wants to be friends...(wink). Speaking of distractions......this cyber stuff is neat but time consuming for sure.

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei