Club Ride, Non Payors and City Functions.

Got out this morning for the usual,albeit,colder Saturday club ride. Once again I opted out of the fast group to ride with some intermediate level riders. Since the season is winding down I find it nice to actually ride my bike at a moderate intensity and enjoy the experience. Unlike the fast group the slower groups offer a decent pace without the "drama" and egos.

Troy,Michael and I got delayed so we chased three of the ladies out to Laurie Park to get in some high intensity work. On the return to Bedford we had a group of six riders with a 30kph average. The paceline worked well and everyone rode real strong and steady which, frankly, was a treat. Cudos to Susan, Adrien and Venetia. The ladies are quite strong and are riding very well.

Had to open 2 disputes on Ebay. Seems one of by auctions got targeted by a troll who refused to honor the transaction. After my patience ran out I filed negative feedback only to have the individual retailiate with malicious comments and outright lies.Ebay tells me they cannot remove the remarks but should reinstate my feedback score to 100% as it troll did not complete checkout or honor the transaction.

Unfortunately I opened a second dispute today......I bought and paid for a set of hockey gloves on September 11 and did not hear from the seller until Oct 11. I asked for the gloves(if he still had them)as he suggested a refund. My feeling is he either didn`t want to sell them for the price I won them at or had sold them elsewhere. No response. Sent him another email two days ago asking for a delivery update if he has mailed the purchase or a refund to my Paypal if he has not sent them.No response. I`m a patient man but enough`s enough. Ebay is now involved and I want my $100 reinstated to my account.

Had a voice mail today when I got home. Seems the city appropriated the gym so my ball hockey has been cancelled for Sunday. There is a group ride doing the Aspotiogan loop in the afternoon(weather permitting) but I might just gym it in the morning and settle in for some football in the afternoon. It will all depend on whether the wind and rain bypasses us.

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei