An Old Friend....The Water Of Life.


Heading home from a busy week at work I decided I would pick up a bottle of wine for my typical Friday night "wine down".LOL. Having picked up a bottle of Masi I strolled through the NSLC only to see an old friend in the Vodka aisle.

Delisted several years ago I saw that Wyborowa(vee-bo-ro-va)was back in Nova Scotia to my delight. Made with 100% Polish rye grain it delivers..."a natural sweetness, silky texture and balanced character." It is by far my favorite hard spirit so I returned my Italian mistress to the Italian wine section in favor of my new found Polish princess.(wink)

I believe the literal translation of Vodka is "the water of life."

Cheers!
Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei