New Year`s Day Walkabout with Coffee.




Happy New Year.

It was a beautiful day hereabouts so I decided to take advantage of the blue, albeit cold,winter skies and take a walkabout. Chelsea opted to join me so we had a pleasant jaunt around the neighborhood ending with coffee and hot chocolate at the local Tim Horton`s.

Later in the afternoon I solo`ed a walk around the Whopper Dropper, a local MTB trail network. I had visited Chapter`s after lunch and after fueling myself with a grande coffee from Starbucks I decided it was too nice not to get some more fresh air.

My shoulders and neck have been just miserable of late with an aching stiffness so it felt good to just get outside and walk. The Whopper Dropper had some beaten down paths so it was easy to move even though there was a fair amount of snow on the ground.

January 1 was a pretty good day - fresh air, quality time with my daughter and lots of java. Nice.

Geo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy New Year! That picture of Chelsea at Timmie's is priceless... 1/2 eaten donut and she actually found out how to keep the tab down on one of their coffees!

Next time you go to Starbucks ask for a French press of whatever coffe you're drinking... you'll love it and same price

Jim
George said…
French Press at Tim`s? No way! It must be a well kept secret known only to mage`s and "high faluting" people.(wink)

I`ll be damned.
Geo
George said…
Doh! My bad......Starbucks! OK...that makes sense.

(Long day at work...brain is toast)
Geo
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year! Hope this is a very happy and healthy year for all. What a nice way to spend New Year's Day. Chelsea is so pretty! You look pretty good too, for an old fella!!

CS
George said…
LOL.......embrace your mortality and grow old with grace!If that doesn`t work just drink more wine and you won`t care....(wink).

Happy 2008 sis!

Geo

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei