Dev Gets His Wings Back!

Been feeling prime the last couple days.....basically pain and stiffness free so tonight`s visit to my chiropractor gave me the green light to return to my usual routine. Nice!

To quote Aerosmith I`m "back in the saddle again!". I do have a follow up appointment next Thursday to evaluate my return to activity so I put it to the test almost immediately. Just so happens I had my fully stocked gym bag in the car and my return from the doctor`s office just happened to pass Nubody`s.(wink)

Got in a 45 minute spin class which felt awesome, albeit at a less than normal effort. It`s been two weeks since I have done anything so I`m gonna ease myself back into form.I set the bar a little higher than usual and didn`t hammer the sprints to be kind to my neck and shoulder. Managed to get in some core work afterwards but limited it to floor work...no Swiss or medicine ball. Still felt wonderful

Neck and shoulder feel a little tight tonight but managable. I`ll throw some ice on it and see how it feels in the morning. To celebrate my return from "exile" I`m enjoying a glass of Jacob`s Creek Cab/Shiraz.

Nice!

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei