Frontera, ITT Bikes and Paint - It`s Friday Night


After viewing the QE2 dream houses this week I bought a ticket but also was inspired to spruce up my current townhouse. As a result I have started to paint beginning with the entry way and kitchen. Tonight I purchased two additional colors; Ivory Coast and Distant Mountain in preparation to moving into the dining/living room.

In the glass tonight is a Chilean Frontera Cabernet Savignon/Merlot.It possesses a "fruity character with red plum and chocolate aromas, a soft flavor and medium body..." Perfect for a weekend of painting.

On the brush tonight is a Glidden Sisal and Sudan Sand interior acrylic latex as I touch up the entry way and kitchen.

Got my Dura Ace chain in the mail yesterday so I dropped my ITT bike off to the shop to be professionally built up. I should have it home next week to begin aerodynamic trials to zoom in my bike fit.....weather permiting of course. I`m pretty excited about a new bike to the stable. Thanks again to Eric W for his generosity that enabled me to have a time trial bike for the 2008 season. So to him I raise my glass........cheers mate!

Geo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei