Back In The Saddle....And Runners!



After a fourteen day hiatus I managed to get out for a four kilometer run now that my injury is about healed. I was kinda worried that the small gains I was making would have been lost but it didn`t feel so bad tonight. I`m no speester with a 4km time of 21:15:11 but I am making progress despite my accident.

The transition back to the bike was much better on the weekend when I did my first club ride in two weeks. I started out with the last group on the road but ended the ride hammering with the second group back to Bedford. The leg felt prime with no issues whatsoever and the bike fitness was still there. In hinesite perhaps the time off was well spent just taking it easy.

I`m thinking the Joe Howe century ride on September 21st is back on the radar and the Riverport duathlon in early October a definite possibility if I can continue to get in some run training. The leg looks nasty but in terms of exercise there are no performance issues.

Nice!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear that you are back at it. Can't keep a good man down.

CS
Cari said…
Really good to hear that you're back at it and feeling good...you were one lucky duck!

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei