Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend



My spouse had Sunday off work so we all headed down the 103 to spend Thanksgiving with the family. Beautiful weather with lots of food and laughs. As usual I jumped in to help out in the kitchen so didn`t get to use the camera as much as I had hoped.

I did manage to capture my daughter on the old hay wagon and she got a pic of me holding up the barn......lol. Left for home with a full belly and some jars of pickles and homemade jam. Nice!

Monday morning I did some Fall house work by cleaning out the chaos that is the basement. The junk one accumulates over the years! The roads dried and the sun poked through the clouds occasionally so I jumped into an ad hoc ride this afternoon. It wasn`t a long ride but the tempo and swirling(head)winds made it a leg burner. Ended up with a 30.8 average over 44 km.

1 comment:

Cari said...

glad you had a good weekend! chelsea is getting so grown up!