Black Cherry Concentrate


As I continue to explore new dietary options as part of the Paleo lifestyle I discovered(thanks to AA for the info)the reported health benefits of cherries. The fruit and juice concentrate has long been used to treat arthritis, gout and joint pain.

"The secret to the benefits of cherry juice is a compound called anthocyanins, which are the pigments that give cherries their bright red color and are also believed to be the key to helping the body relieve inflammation."

Since I do suffer from a variety of joint pain usually the result of inflamations brought on by sports or my ongoing spinal(chiro)subluxations I picked up a bottle of Bernard Jensen`s Black Cherry Concentrate at the health food store.

One tablespoon mixed into water or other juices as a daily tonic. We`ll give it a try and see what kind of results I experience.

Comments

Blogger said…
Having Trouble STICKING with the Paleo Diet?

Want to munch on healthy delicious recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

Download your amazing Paleohacks Cookbook.

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei