Traditional Chinese Hunting Bow - The Reveal

 Last winter I picked up an American hickory Modoc style longbow and self taught myself(with the help of You Tube) the basics of traditional archery.Heading into this winter I decided to expand my knowledge by purchasing a 55# traditional Chinese recurve hunting bow.



Much shorter than my Modoc bow it will facilitate indoor(basement) shooting much better so I am anxious to string and shoot it. Unfortunately it is a Christmas gift to myself so will be off limits till Christmas Day. Stay tuned.....

Comments

jade said…
5 years my dutiful mother trying to reach out and have an even closer relationship with me has developed a hunger to bow hunt herself. Best Compound Bows

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei