ECBHL - Fall Championship

The Fall season wrapped up with us (Habs) taking the championship in a well played game.We played what may be the best first period of ball hockey I have ever participated in taking a 6-0 lead into the second twenty minutes. Our opponents were a solid squad and rebounded by making the game close heading into the third period but we settled down and won the championship by exchanging goals in the last period to hang on for a five goal win.

I have really enjoyed my ball hockey renaissance the last couple seasons and fortunately my wonky shoulder had been annoying at worse this past season. As a role player I just try and contribute with some solid defensive play while chipping in with a few goals. I managed to have a solid playoff and supported the winning effort with four goals and a couple assists in our two playoff wins to finish seventh in playoff scoring and second highest for defensemen.With my shoulder issues managable and my fitness satisfactory I`m definitely looking forward to the Winter season beginning in the New Year. For the love of the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Halifax Criterium - Race Update

Celesta - The Archer's Helmet

Scythian Bow - Flagella Dei