Monday, November 10, 2014

Condor Bushlore

Recently I purchased a Condor Bushlore knife via Ebay to fill a gap in my outdoor kit. Having made the decision to start snowshoeing this winter I decided my bush craft skills needed some work as I hope to enjoy the winter woods this coming season.



I determined I needed a decent multi purpose blade for all my woodland adventures including hiking, archery and now snowshoeing. I was familiar with the Condor Tool and Knife company and knew they possessed a good reputation for quality and functionality.

Researching their extensive lineup the Bushlore immediately caught my eye. A 4.3 inch full tang Scandinavian grind carbon steel blade and a nice hardwood handle. The sheath is well made of good quality saddle grade leather. All this for around $40(usd) on Ebay.


Online reviews and videos were all positive so I made my decision and purchased the blade. It arrived today and I was very pleased. This is a beautiful, well constructed knife decently sharp out of the box. The sheath is amazing and holds the blade snug...to the point you could take advantage of the lanyard hole in the grip and wear it around your neck.


A great blade perfect for backpacks and belts for all your outdoor adventures.

No comments: